This large park is predominantly lush natural forest containing a series of trails enjoyed by those on horseback and foot alike. The fern- and thimbleberry-lined paths are often silent, except for the bird calls that bloom from the depths of the forest. A large clearing accommodates two soccer fields.
This park was originally part of the Point Grey Municipality before the city was amalgamated in 1929 and appears in Park Board records for the first time in 1930. Extensions to the area were passed by the Park Board in 1964 and then again in 1966.